The Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Preview Guide (21 pages) was released today and it is packed full of information and screenshots. There are improvements to marketing, sales, customer service, social and to the platform. Basically, Microsoft believes that there has traditionally been a gap between marketing and sales that needs to be bridged in order to truly deliver personalized, end-to-end experiences that customers will love. In a world where sellers and marketers must work more closely together to seamlessly and successfully engage customers, Microsoft is providing the solutions that can enable them to deliver amazing customer experiences together. Here are some interesting statistics included in the preview guide…
- Customers are 57% of the way through the buying cycle before they engage with you.
- More than 50% of CMO’s feel unprepared for the new marketing landscape.
- 86% of customers are willing to pay more for a better customer experience.
- Today, 67% of consumers use web self-service to find answers to their questions.
- 75% of B2B customers are likely to use social media to influence their purchase decisions, and customers are over 70% of the way through the sales cycle before they contact you
Microsoft has a powerful vision to create a family of devices and services for individuals and businesses that unites and empowers people at home, at work and on the go, for the activities they value most. Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions play an important and unique role in this strategy. As the world grows smaller and more complicated, technology plays an important role enabling a business to understand and effectively engage their customers. Microsoft Dynamics CRM products help companies unite their marketing, sales and service teams with the insights they need to deliver amazing customer experiences every time.
It is truly an exciting time to be engaging with Microsoft Dynamics CRM!
If you are an existing Dynamics CRM customer or interested in seeing in Dynamics CRM is right for your organization, give us a call today! 205-408-9991 or complete our online request for information. We can discuss your needs and schedule an online (customized) demonstration for you and your team. Get started today!