Understanding how other companies use a solution is sometimes the best way to understand the solution. Although WIMS for CRM offers many different warehouse and inventory management features directly within Dynamics CRM, mobile inventory tracking will reduce the time it takes to input and track data along with improving the data accuracy.
- Real estate investment company – in single year, they purchased over $17M in inventory and supplies from a ONE home improvement store alone
- Current O365 and CRMOL customer with 60+ CRM seats and growing
- Multi-location (warehouses and trucks) inventory tracking solution for CRMOL
- Transfer and track inventory movement between warehouse and truck
- Rugged mobile barcode scanning solution integrated with CRMOL
- WIMS for CRM – Dynamics CRM ISV for Inventory and Asset Management
- WIMS Mobile – Windows Mobile Barcode Scanning App for Dynamics CRM
2B Solutions and WIMS for CRM were discovered by this new customer via the web – they were searching for an inventory solution that would extend their recent investment in Microsoft CRMOL. They are growing fast and to keep up with that growth, they desperately need to replace their manual ways of tracking inventory across multiple locations.
Specifically, they need a way for multiple teams to receive inventory (into CRM) as soon as it’s purchased from the home improvement store! Because the inventory goes straight from store to the work site, information such as item, quantity, cost, etc. must be easily captured using a mobile device. If the item doesn’t exist in CRM, they need to quickly have the ability to add the item into inventory using the mobile scanner!
WIMS for CRM will help manage all aspects of inventory, streamline workflow, centralize data in a standard format, and make critical data more visible to the organization’s leadership. WIMS Mobile is crucial piece in tracking inventory from their many different stocking locations.
WIMS is available via subscription licenses (# of warehouse uses) or perpetual licenses. Subscription pricing ranges from $35-$55 per user depending on the total number of users.